Estimated Shipping Widget will be displayed here! (with custom color)
Order as many games as you want for one shipping cost
In stock, ready to ship
Inventory on the way
Nine Men's Morris $45.00 plus tax
Objective:The basic aim of Nine Men's Morris is to make "mills" - vertical or horizontal lines of three in a row. Every time this is achieved, an opponent's piece is removed, the overall objective being to reduce the number of opponent's pieces to less than three or to render the opponent unable to play
- Size 17 1/2" by 17 1/2"
- Made of Canadian Hard Maple & Baltic Birch
- All lines & numbers are right into the wood (which will never wear over time).
- Channels are cut into the frame to hold all the marbles. They are lock in so you can even display the game on the wall and the marbles will stay in the frame.
- Dovetails joints on all miters to give extra strength and a nice esthetic appeal.
- Includes a storage bag that has straps long enough to even go over the shoulder for carrying, also a zipper pocket on the front to secure the playing pieces.
- The amazing new bags also has a zipper at the top to secure the game as well,
never worry about losing anything.
- All playing pieces, & instructions also included
All this attention to detail, truely a Michaud Toys original idea.
All orders will be shipped with FedEx. Physical address is required.
Order as many games as you want for only 1 shipping rate