Objective:The basic aim of Nine Men's Morris is to make "mills" - vertical or horizontal lines of three in a row. Every time this is achieved, an opponent's piece is removed, the overall objective being to reduce the number of opponent's pieces to less than three or to render the opponent unable to play
- Size 17 1/2" by 17 1/2"
- Made of Canadian Hard Maple & Baltic Birch
- All lines & numbers are right into the wood (which will never wear over time).
- Channels are cut into the frame to hold all the marbles. They are lock in so you can even display the game on the wall and the marbles will stay in the frame.
- Dovetails joints on all miters to give extra strength and a nice esthetic appeal.
- Each game will come with a really nice storage bag, bright solid colored Glass Marbles, Cards & instructions.
- Includes a storage bag that has straps long enough to even go over the shoulder for carrying, also Securely store your game pieces in the pocket and zip it closed.
All this attention to detail, truely a Michaud Toys original idea.